From Birth to Rebirth
A time comes when he has to exist by himself, when aids, supports, and guides are withdrawn. This happens in meditation, dying, or between births.§Whether you ascribe the secrets of happenings in your life to karma, to fate, to other people, to blind processes of Nature, or to any other cause, leave some space for the X-factor, the unknown and unknowable which does not belong to anything which you can measure or comprehend.
- The influence of past tendencies
- Reincarnation and Mentalism
- Beliefs about reincarnation
- Reincarnation and the Overself
- Defining karma, fate, and destiny
- Karma's role in human development
- Destiny turns the wheel
- Astrology, fate, and free will
- Karma, free will, and the Overself
The Notebooks are copyright © 1984-1989, The Paul Brunton Philosophic Foundation.